1647 works with educators at all levels to reimagine family engagement as an equal partnership that supports student success. We meet schools and organizations where they are, providing services that range from half-day workshops to three-year partnerships.
Educator Pre-Service Programs
Workshops tailored to your cohort of educators and specific to your program. Topics may include:
- Intro to Reimagining Family Engagement
- Home-School Communication Strategies
- Building Connections with Families
- Goal-Setting Parent Teacher Conferences
- Relationship-Building Home Visiting
- Family Engagement Case Studies
We have worked with educator at the following organizations:
- Boston Teacher Residency
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Lynch Leadership Institute at Boston College
- Sposato Graduate School of Education
We use design thinking to conduct a landscape assessment with your community and create a strategic family engagement plan. We provide coaching and/or training services during implementation.